As the body of Christ, it’s important that we serve one another through prayer. Household of Faith in Christ is committed to praying corporately and privately.
A meaningful prayer life involves a personal commitment to prayer. As we practice prayer, we discover how it works as a cause to affect the way each of us grows in understanding how God is working in the physical and spiritual worlds around us.
We want to pray for you!
Would you like us to pray for someone you love? Simply contact Pastor Troy to submit a prayer request.
Please share praises, as well. We love bringing these blessings before our listening Lord.
Let’s Pray Together:
Unified in Christ by the Holy Spirit, God’s people pray in the Name of the Son of God, to our heavenly Father
- For faithfulness and discernment from all Christian pastors and other church leaders
- For unity and fellowship to be demonstrated within the body of Christ, grounded in biblical truth
- For physical and spiritual protection to all persecuted Christ-followers around the world
- For discipline and harmony in all families and homes for spouses, children, and others
- For healing and comfort to all who are sick or injured in body, mind, soul
- For wisdom and godliness from all political leaders at the international, national, regional, and local levels
- For the repentance of, and forgiveness toward, our enemies
- Praising the Lord for the salvation of the elect, and leading them in the path of sanctification
- Grateful for the provision of shelter, nourishment, community, employment, and health
- Joy-filled because of promises fulfilled in the Person and work of Jesus the Messiah
- Comforted by the indwelling of the Holy Ghost, Who illumines the mind and changes the heart
- Blessed knowing there’s fully sufficient God-breathed instruction and guidance in the Bible
- Thankful for the gift of faith, the experience of God’s love, and the strength to resist temptation
- Confident in the Sovereign Creator, awaiting perfect shalom at the completion of the eternal plan